Everton 1-1 Arsenal. Weds 28th November @ 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Baines, Jags, Osman and Felli stood out tonight. Gibo brings a sense if order to midfield and I really hope he gets a few games under his belt. Pienaar was better tonight but still not what he's capable off. The main problem is Jelavic has gone of the boil completely. I would actually like to see Mirallas up front for a game or two. His pace is needed. Naismith can do one. Very average. All in all another two points dropped. That's the worst Arsenal side for a long time now.

I thought Pienaar and Baines were superb! Great connections between them but yeah Pienaar seems to be missing that final ball which is a shame because he is our only midfielder (besides Kev) that manages to open spaces in the final third.

Jags had another great game. I really hope Coleman gets back into the side soon because as sound as Hibbo is he isn't creating anything the way Seamus does. Granted having Naismith in front of you doesn't help.

Happy with the point against a team that is better than their points so far is showing. We got another hard game out of the way and after 14 games we have played both Liverpool and Manchester clubs away and 8 of the 14 games have been away as well. December is a month Arsenal can really climb the table with Swansea, West Brom, West Ham and Newcastle at home and Wigan and reading away. Outside the top 2 3rd and 4th is between Everton, arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs. I feel you guys have played the best football so far, but should be worried as you have thrown away so many points in games you have dominated.

Happy with the point against a team that is better than their points so far is showing. We got another hard game out of the way and after 14 games we have played both Liverpool and Manchester clubs away and 8 of the 14 games have been away as well. December is a month Arsenal can really climb the table with Swansea, West Brom, West Ham and Newcastle at home and Wigan and reading away. Outside the top 2 3rd and 4th is between Everton, arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs. I feel you guys have played the best football so far, but should be worried as you have thrown away so many points in games you have dominated.

The only thing is, we're always **** in the first half of the season.

Wait until after christmas, we're going to click and steamroller everyone.

Two even sides and some really good football. I was a little disapointed with the draw but on reflection a fair result.

Osman was excellent and gibbo really brings the best out of him and the other creative players. I thought last night proved we need coleman back at right back, on loads of occaisions the midfield was waiting for the fullback to go forward (there was achers of space) and he didn't or hesitated and got caught on his heels. the majority of the time the play had to be reversed and went down a conjested left side as the option down the right wasn't there.

I also thought Jags, pienaar,baines and fellaini played well.

We really need to start converting chances, this is a worry at the moment.

Just back home from tnematch , Northern Ireland, typical Everton performance, not hepled by the Ref. Did Moysie say anything about the ref or is he being gagged.

Secondly, Went to the winsow for a post match livener, had two pints and came out soberer than when I went in, The lager tasted half and half, lager/water, as did the guinness. Can anyone comment .or was it because I was on Stella all day and the weaker lager just tasted like maidens' YKW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back