Everton 1-1 Norwich City. Saturday @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Drenthe is not fit and we have much the same side that lost to stoke and Arsenal we will be
lucky to get the draw, where is the goals going to come from draw i'd say:(

Out of the three teams who were promoted these impress me the least. They just have that barn door upfront. Keep him under wraps and you're halfway home.

2-0 for Everton.

Out of the three teams who were promoted these impress me the least. They just have that barn door upfront. Keep him under wraps and you're halfway home.

2-0 for Everton.

I think Holt has been more effective as a sub, especially away from home so i expect them to start with Morrison up front on Sat. He's a handful and more intelligent than Holt.

If Hoolahan is playing behind him they will try to outplay us and probably succeed, they like to move the ball about quickly and get it out wide to get decent crosses in.

In defence they are dodgy though. Tierney and Naughton are good full backs but whoever they have in centre defense have been shaky this season and not up to Prem league quality.

If Pilkington plays I'd keep an eye on him as he's class.

Still think we'll win like with Donovan scoring the winner having disguised himself as big Denis.

The photos were brought in as a trial this year and now take pretty much the same time to find as to write the preview. It's mad like. If I put the same effort into the preview as I did the photos then it would be sound. Alas...

chico lad the write up is boss as always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back