Everton 1-2 Chelsea. Sun 30th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over.
No more undefeated at home.
No more race for 4th.
EUROPA LEAGUE, HOW CAN WE LOSE OUT ON YOU?

I wouldn't say that, we've just put on a great performance here, with a threadbare patched up side. We are only 3 points off 4th with Gibson, Fellani, Mirallas, Coleman, Hibbert and Neville to return to the team.

But for the woodwork it could have been a totally different result

Barkley looked awful in his cameo.

Distin was superb.

How we only scored one goal today I will never know.

And so did Distin on the edge of his own area and Jelavic did the same as Barkley.

Vellios was better than Barkley when he came on today for me. The game just looked too big for him and he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights when he had the ball. Hopefully we can get a few more midfielders in Jan and then send him back on loan, just to get him more experience. All he needs, but not in the Prem - yet!

Daylight robbery. Despite what that utter lady part parry says

JH another mare I am afraid to say moving jags cost us defensively we had no luck but both goals big hole in the centre of the defence! JH missing every time his hollywood balls were crass Distan was really good no centrartner thats what cost us they has 3 efforts on goal scored 2! woodwork cost us Cheskis best defender!

There'll be a w@nkfest in the Sky studio, now. Chelsea back to form, " plucky " Everton...small budget...etc...Sod off !!

This is what has annoyed me most mate. All game it was Chelsea not playing well, Chelsea showing their class even when not playing well, Chelsea show backbone, not a word about how we actually deserved at least a point. Sky's team can do one.

We were class today.

Distin with an outstanding performance. Gutted about the result, we deserved at least a point. Good performance though. Bring on Newcastle, we want revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back