Everton 1-2 Chelsea. Sun 30th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now. Their birthdays are in october and november. When we played Leeds they were both 24.

Coach thinks i wanted all the reserves to play against Leeds and when they did (well all of them being Junior) and we lost that thats perfect scientific proof that "what people like me want" *to paraphrase Coach* is for every young kid in the club to play every minute of every game, and when they don't but we lose anyway its still their fault.

Coach thinks i wanted all the reserves to play against Leeds and when they did (well all of them being Junior) and we lost that thats perfect scientific proof that "what people like me want" *to paraphrase Coach* is for every young kid in the club to play every minute of every game, and when they don't but we lose anyway its still their fault.

Come on Death. Moyes played Coleman, Anichebe, Fellaini, Naismith, Neville, Pienaar, Distin, Jelavic, Heitinga and Mirallas against Leeds.

That's practicaly the under 12s, ffs.

I mean only eight (just eight) everton players on that pitch had even won a league and played Champions League before. So inexperienced.

Come on Death. Moyes played Coleman, Anichebe, Fellaini, Naismith, Neville, Pienaar, Distin, Jelavic, Heitinga and Mirallas against Leeds.

That's practicaly the under 12s, ffs.

I mean only eight (just eight) everton players on that pitch had even won a league and played Champions League before. So inexperienced.

Exactly mate, it totally proves that no young promising player should ever be given a little bit of game time to help their progress into the first team proper.

Mind you, thats clearly not what i want and Coach is right and i want to see the under 8's against Newcastle *not in a Jimmy Saville way*.

Just heading back on the train to the big smoke. I have to say that I was impressed with our boys today especially as I was expecting the European champions to take full advantage of our injury issues.

Of course there were a few that I believe could have done more (special mention to heitinga). I thought Pienaar, Osman, Victor, Baines and Jags brought their a game today.

I'm a little pissed off with myself for not having more belief in the boys prior to the game.

I do however feel that the fans were in good form today, obviously influenced by a very early goal and some very close calls shortly afterwards.

My only preference for the next game is to give Velios a start with Victor. I don't think Jelavic has performed as expected or consistently over the last 7ish games.

A good game with a slightly unjustified result.

One truly great positive is that imagine how good we'll be with Miralles, Felli, Gibson and the GOT all time favourite - Neville! all back and available.

Looking forward. To Newcastle even more now. Hope to see some of you up there (arteta fan you coming to the match)

Exactly mate, it totally proves that no young promising player should ever be given a little bit of game time to help their progress into the first team proper.

Mind you, thats clearly not what i want and Coach is right and i want to see the under 8's against Newcastle *not in a Jimmy Saville way*.

Actually I correct myself.

Nine players on that pitch (Mucha in Slovakia and Poland, Neville in England, Oviedo in Denmark, Fellaini in Belgium, Mirallas in Greece, Piennar and Heitinga in Holland and Naismith and Jelavic in Scotland) had won leagues and played in the CL.

And twelve of the 14 players we played were already capped internationally (the exceptions being the FA cup winning 34 year old Distin and young Junior).

what pisses me off about the result is the spanish waiter wil think he has the beating of us no matter who he manages ....you can hear it in his annoying voice

How good is this Ofoe mate ?? not seen much of him myself.

Take it from me: not good enough. I'm from Belgium, and he's really no Everton-material. Reckon he'd do much good for a top-10 side. But no top-5.

There are only 2 players in Belgium capable of playing in the PL, and that's Biglia - midfield- (but maybe he's a tad too slow) and Mbokani - striker -.

Take it from me: not good enough. I'm from Belgium, and he's really no Everton-material. Reckon he'd do much good for a top-10 side. But no top-5.

There are only 2 players in Belgium capable of playing in the PL, and that's Biglia - midfield- (but maybe he's a tad too slow) and Mbokani - striker -.

Vossen?

Not quite sure. He knows where the goal is in Belgium, that's for sure. Actually, our National coach said that he's the most efficient attacker we have in the squad (Benteke, Lukaku, Mirallas, ...).

Has a great work ethic as well. But I'm not really sure he would thrive at Everton. For that, English football is a bit too hard, I think. Wouldn't be surprised to see him come to England, but he'll have to convince me.

Jovanovic, Bacca, Colpaert, Lestienne and Zukanovic not up for it, mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back