Everton 1-2 Chelsea. Sun 30th Dec @ 13.30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was maybe a bit harsh on Heitinga for the first goal, as he was in a line of defenders and attackers. He was more culpable than I thought for the second goal though. He ran out of position to close down in midfield and allowed Chelsea to get 2v1 on Jagielka.

"Everton played their part. Some would say they even shaded that first half, Pat"

FFS. [Poor language removed] Murray you ulster twunt.

How this kopite got that gig is bizarre, he clearly knows nothing about the game.

Oh wait, there are so few kopites on football programmes already they probably wanted to get the numbers up...

How this kopite got that gig is bizarre, he clearly knows nothing about the game.

Oh wait, there are so few kopites on football programmes already they probably wanted to get the numbers up...

He always seems to be seen by the media types as this generations James Richardson, except without the wit, charm, knowledge of football, or indeed distinctive style but with a pair of glasses and a regional accent.

Went to the game today, Thought we played very well, played with great spirit and played some great stuff, very unlucky not to get anything. COYB!!!

Also like to re-iterate: Chelsea are such a shít, nothing club. Whom exactly do they seek to represent, aside from nascent glory hunters the world over? Certainly not the locality of Hammersmith and Fulham, a throng of international visitors sandwiched in amongst the plush pads of city bellends - sorry, bankers - and Saudi princes. They have always been a **** club, and will be long after Roman has taken the profits of his crime syndicate elsewhere.

sick to death of pienaar and Baines pissing about on the left wing with no end product

F***ing hell mate, do you even support Everton? All you've done is complain. First it was Hazard had too much space (even though Jagielka had him in his pocket most if not all of the game) now it's our left hand side is ****? Jesus, if they're that bad then God knows what you think of the rest of them

sick to death of pienaar and Baines pissing about on the left wing with no end product

KOFF

Here's Gary Naylor on the Cole v Baines preference in response to Ryan Dunne: Ah, the mysterious 'Does all his work unnoticed …' line re Ashley Cole. Noplayer's work goes unnoticed these days. Anyway, according to this table - Leighton Baines is 25th in the all-time list of Premier League assists - not bad that for a defender. Invisible Ashley Cole is 142nd."

F***ing hell mate, do you even support Everton? All you've done is complain. First it was Hazard had too much space (even though Jagielka had him in his pocket most if not all of the game) now it's our left hand side is ****? Jesus, if they're that bad then God knows what you think of the rest of them

reel it in, just think they piss about too much on that left side.

and yes, I do support Everton.

KOFF

Here's Gary Naylor on the Cole v Baines preference in response to Ryan Dunne: Ah, the mysterious 'Does all his work unnoticed …' line re Ashley Cole. Noplayer's work goes unnoticed these days. Anyway, according to this table - Leighton Baines is 25th in the all-time list of Premier League assists - not bad that for a defender. Invisible Ashley Cole is 142nd."

point in telling me that? I love Baines, and pienaar, they're ace, no question about that. Do tend to overdo it on the left side though.

KOFF

jeez, great stat that. he'll also have a bucketloads more goals. some would say this is because he takes more set plays, but you have to be a really good free kick taker to 1st be considered to take one and 2nd to score from them. Last year i was still in the agreement that cole was better than baines (probably the best left back in the world. but baines is streets ahead of him at the moment. anyone else see cole's horror mistake vs WHU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back