Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
nervy stuff but all credit to Dyche I think for once he got things right, Selected the XI everyone wanted, almost, made a change at half time as Lindstrom wasn't working out and would the team up for the second half. Subbing Garner and Guye in was the right thing to do as well, although I would have been tempted to bring Iroegbunam on for Doudoure too.
I loathe the man but credit where its due, etc....

I got off the phone call with a mate at half time where I was slating McNeil. Must have heard me.

Ref weren’t giving Ndiaye anything apart from that blatant foul in the first half.

Wasn’t pretty in the first half, wasn’t brilliant in the 2nd but the energy was totally different. Still massive, massive improvements needed in our all around for play. But that’s for next time, today we celebrate a win and a decent weekend!

UTFT!

Don't particularly care that this was another turgid performance, I'm enjoying the feeling of a win with the added spice of having done it from a losing position.

For the first time this season I can take my youngest lad to his football training tomorrow and not have the rip taken out of me by the other parents.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back