• Gueye '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Garner '83

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harrison '46

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
Still buzzing.

Bit of a duck broken yesterday. Not only our first league win but a well-fought 'comeback' win at that. Should do wonders for the players' confidence that.

I stand corrected. The point still stands though. There’s no reason to expect us to get anything against Newcastle.
Why not? Injuries were the main driver of our poor start.. a fit Branthwaite from the start of the season and we'd be near 12 points.. I don't think we are as bad as our points suggests..

You say negativity, I say realism.

He drops Keane replaces him with Branthwaite and we win; it's not rocket science.

The pressure on this young man is enormous as he is basically going to save Dyche's job.

Dyche has not suddenly become a master tactician.
The only thing I'd say is that Gana probably should've been on the pitch a good 5 minutes earlier. Palace were already all over us in midfield by the time he eventually came on.

Ok. Here's where I'm at.

Every match, I look at the fixtures and wonder if I should watch another match and avoid the stress.

I considered watching the Chelsea v Brighton match knowing they both play some nice stuff while offering up chances.

Checked the scores at half time and could have kicked myself.

So I thought, 'sod this' and tuned into the second half at Stamford Bridge.

Cue a goalless second half at Chelsea and an Everton comeback win.

Am I a crap fan? Absolutely.

But taking myself and Michael Keane out of the equation may be key to us hosting top flight footbalL at BMD.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back