Tell me ma, me ma, i dont want no tea, no tea,
where goin to wem-bel-ey
Tell me ma, me ma.

Tell me ma, me ma, to put the champagne on ice,
where goin to wembley twice
Tell me ma, me ma.

COYB!!

Last edited:
After our great wins against Liverpool and Villa, the players will be well up for this. 2-0 to the mighty blues.

Howard
Jags - Joey - Lescott - Baines
Osman - Neville - Fellaini - Pienaar
Cahill
Saha

Subs: Nash - VDM - Gosling - Rodwell - Jacobsen - Castillo - Wallace

Howard
Jags - Joey - Lescott - Baines
Osman - Neville - Fellaini - Pienaar
Cahill
Saha

Subs: Nash - VDM - Gosling - Rodwell - Jacobsen - Castillo - Wallace

That looks good to me mate. Just feel VDM on the bench is a waste. Not that i dont like the man, but Moyes seems very reluctant to use him so i feel a place on the bench could go to someone else who may feature at some stage.

I'm worried because I think we'll ruin them but not knowing whether I'm going to Wembley or not is killing me, I just want to know 1 way or another now & I'm feeling really nervous about it, I never normally feel nervous about games this far away

Everton 2 (Saha, Cahill) Boro 1 (Tuncay)

Howard
Neville Jags Lescott Baines
Osman Fellaini
Gosling Cahill Pienaar
Saha

Scrappy game. Defence will need to play well. It'll take a while to get a foot on the game. Home advantage will see us through.

Wouldnt be surprised if Southgate rested some players.

Everton 2 (Saha, Cahill) Boro 1 (Tuncay)

Scrappy game. Defence will need to play well. It'll take a while to get a foot on the game. Home advantage will see us through.

Wouldnt be surprised if Southgate rested some players.

Defence has been pretty solid since Villa game in early December

Jagielka RB just wasnt good at Blackburn, it means we dont have someone running down the right and crossing the ball, so id put Neville and Gosling on the right, Far better than Osman/Jagielka on the right.

Howard

Neville - Jagielka - Lescott - Baines

Gosling - Rodwell - Osman - Pienaar

Fellaini

Cahill​

Or play Saha and replace Osman/Fellaini.

Everton 1-0 Middlesbrough

Jagielka RB just wasnt good at Blackburn, it means we dont have someone running down the right and crossing the ball, so id put Neville and Gosling on the right, Far better than Osman/Jagielka on the right.

Howard

Fellaini

Cahill

Decent team, I'd certainly have no problems seeing that against Boro. I don't want Fellaini in the middle but I like him behind Tim, he's effective there.

Obviously Saha playing would be great but I don't think Moyes thinks he's ready yet, he still needs match practice. We have to be careful with him.

Howard

Fellaini

Cahill​

Yeah, is Hibbert available at the weekend? :lol:

Defence has been pretty solid since Villa game in early December

Without Yobo playing, yes. He's come in and Jags has been pushed to the RB and to me things dont look like they're working as smoothly.

Blame the midfield being too open, but Yobo gets drawn to Lescott to much leaving openings and his concentration/reaction wanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back