Everton 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerly manx toffee

Player Valuation: £60m
Ok so I thought I'd try to lift the mood. This thread is not about Moyes, Neville, Osman etc... Things move on people retire and some kids come through. How does it feel.

We may look a bit like this...

GK Springthorpe
LB Baines running out of time....Garbutt.
RB Coleman
CB Duffy
CB Jags coming to the end....Stones
LM Mirallas although likely gone...Kennedy
DM Fellaini although likely gone
CM Barkely
RM
AM Green
ST

Subs
Anichebe
Jones
Junior likely gone

Would also like to see Dier back

Anyway roll on the future...

I think we will just move into transition now.

Messi will have had a change of heart and realize he loves and belongs at Everton. He'll fill another place on the bench as Moyes insists that he's can still win a game with Jelavic running the channels up top.

Are we not buying any more players then until 2019 now that is depressing.

A fat old Rooney will be back as well haha

There will be a complete overhaul. I think only one maybe two you mention will be here in 2018.

Messi will have had a change of heart and realize he loves and belongs at Everton. He'll fill another place on the bench as Moyes insists that he's can still win a game with Jelavic running the channels up top.

Good! Messi is over rated any way...

As long as five years from now we haven't got Moyes saying he will decide at the end of the season if he will sign another contract or not I don't mind. And Neville and Osman aren't the oldest central midfield pair in Division 2.

Managers, owners and players come and go. As long as Everton remain I will support them.

Transfer will obviously occur, I'd like to see something like this tbh:

Taudul
Coleman Duffy Stones Baines(Garbutt)
Mirallas Gibson Fer Kennedy
Barkley
Lukaku

Now for me, that starting 11 has a lot of potential in it, it obviously wont happen like. But if we do sell Felli to Chelsea if we can sneak Lukaku of them I'd be chuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back