Everton 5-1 Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a returning Mr Tim Cahill to be busting a gut when the team plays well like this, once he regains his place.

Good performances breed confidence and we CAN go on a good roll here.

Landon has had a couple of average games and had plenty on here on his case. I believe overall he has been an asset to the team and hopefully this season or next, he will be blue.

Believe what?! That theres a chance he may stay. Hes just said there is a chance he MAY stay.

Yeah, but I won't believe he's staying until its confirmed. I don't care about the possibility of him staying. Its either he's staying or he's returning to LA. There's very little leeway in between those two scenarios.

THIS HAS BEEN LONG OVERDUE!!!!

Finally, we get a scoreline that is indicative of our dominance in position, FFS!
Good preformance all around... Still a bit miff about that Yak miss...
But it's almost forgotten!
That look on poor Phil Brown's face... Shame for Hull and Kilbane... But with all due respect, they're doing it to themselves!
They looked like a bunch of lost school boys with no clue today!

With Villa occupied with the FA Cup, maybe we can pull a sneaky one!
And I seriously want Landon to stay... C'mon lad, this is where you're suppose to be!

its gona be really tough gettin into the top 7 tho.

It's tough ask at this stage. I would be happy to see the team perform positively for the rest of the season and see where it takes us.

Next season, be injury free and we will be a threat. There, I've said it and I am not in the habit of making things up!

Yeah, but I won't believe he's staying until its confirmed. I don't care about the possibility of him staying. Its either he's staying or he's returning to LA. There's very little leeway in between those two scenarios.

Exactly. Saying there is a chance he can stya pretty much means nothing.

Could of just changed to a no i'm not staying to a yes there is 1% chance he is staying.

Hope he does stay but i wont get excited till its confirmed, all those kind of statments do is get our hopes up.

No Fellaini, No Saha, No Cahill... and we can still put in a performance like that.

We'll challenge for the Champions League next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back