Everton 5-1 Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it loads of times - if we don't qualify for the Europa League this season and keep Pienaar*

Thoughts on Anichebe today? All considered, I thought he done very well.

It'll just confirm what the paper was saying this morning...

No new signings, just spending the money sorting out contracts....

Wonderful stuff there.

Held our head after a really bright opening start from Hull and then getting pegged back after missing the penalty just before that. Good character.

You have to balance things with the fact that Hull are utter dogshit and hopefully relegated but we played some really top football out there today, I'll say it again: if anyone criticises Moyes' football outlook then they should watch games like today where we passed it around superbly.

Pienaar was much better today, special mention to Yakubu: great hold up play and intelligent passing bringing others into - makes the 4-5-1 tick like that. Hearting Heitinga more and more. That midfield central trio of him, Rodwell and Arteta looked really good.

Stand out player was Arteta though, it's when he's like that how you can see why we missed him so much.

Oh, Jagielka is a bit ace too.

Special last mention for Phil "Phil" Brown. The perma tanned uber-tw*t said this before the game:

"I've got footballers out there. So if it turns out to be a game of football we could surprise people."

It turned into a game of football Phil, and the outcome was no surprise, do one you bad ted.

Wonderful stuff there.

Held our head after a really bright opening start from Hull and then getting pegged back after missing the penalty just before that. Good character.

You have to balance things with the fact that Hull are utter dogshit and hopefully relegated but we played some really top football out there today, I'll say it again: if anyone criticises Moyes' football outlook then they should watch games like today where we passed it around superbly.

Pienaar was much better today, special mention to Yakubu: great hold up play and intelligent passing bringing others into - makes the 4-5-1 tick like that. Hearting Heitinga more and more. That midfield central trio of him, Rodwell and Arteta looked really good.

Stand out player was Arteta though, it's when he's like that how you can see why we missed him so much.

Special last mention for Phil "Phil" Brown. The perma tanned uber-tw*t said this before the game:

It turned into a game of football Phil, and the outcome was no surprise, do one you bad ted.

He's the clown prince of football managers. He's turned himself into a bit of a side show.

Wonderful stuff there.

Such a liar

Yak shouldn't have taken that penalty, just like Louis shouldn't have v chelsea. Arteta's our nominated penalty taker so LET HIM TAKE THEM. Also, cracking cameo by Don, SIGN HIM UP SIGN HIM UP SIGN HIM UP. Who saw nev chanting USA USA USA when he scored?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back