Everton Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueclouds

Player Valuation: £35m
Where do we stand regarding against other clubs.

Chelsea academy is unreal. A few of their players are on loan in the premiership. So jealous of their quality

We have in the first team.
DLC
Rodwell
Davies

So are we doing just OK, are the top kids going to the top 6 now.

Where all the top scousers these days

Rooney
Fowler
Owen
Gerrard
Macca

The scouse lads are drying up so this is weird.

I want our club to be buying top kids every summer or is this a coaching issue? Did the transfer ban effect us and we are now lagging behind.

We have no exciting kids with huge potential coming through thr ranks.

Anyone fancy discussing this?

A lot of answers in the youth teams thread but yeah the top talent is hoovered up by the big boys still, the ban has had an effect. Coaching can only do so much, you have to have the talent and application as well.

I've said before i think we should try and emulate Chelsea's academy by whatever means necessary because they keep churning our top players and selling them on so they can buy big names, we however could really benefit from an academy that produces.

Where do we stand regarding against other clubs.

Chelsea academy is unreal. A few of their players are on loan in the premiership. So jealous of their quality

We have in the first team.
DLC
Rodwell
Davies

So are we doing just OK, are the top kids going to the top 6 now.

Where all the top scousers these days

Rooney
Fowler
Owen
Gerrard
Macca

The scouse lads are drying up so this is weird.

I want our club to be buying top kids every summer or is this a coaching issue? Did the transfer ban effect us and we are now lagging behind.

We have no exciting kids with huge potential coming through thr ranks.

Anyone fancy discussing this?
DLC is from Sheffield United's academy.

As much as I'd love to see our academy be a conveyor belt of world class talent and source of income, I have no idea how.

Status
Not open for further replies.