Everton Christmas Pressies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy

Player Valuation: £50m
Got a wonderful gift of a book about the Cannonball Kid signed ( there is a card appended to the inside cover as the book was released after his death ) by the great man.

Perhaps not the best but certainly one of the greatest players to ever grace a royal blue shirt.

Dave sweated blood for our great club - how we could do with 2 or 3 like that in the team now.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £60m
Got a wonderful gift of a book about the Cannonball Kid signed ( there is a card appended to the inside cover as the book was released after his death ) by the great man.

Perhaps not the best but certainly one of the greatest players to ever grace a royal blue shirt.

Dave sweated blood for our great club - how we could do with 2 or 3 like that in the team now.
I got that too,lovely tributes in it to Dave,he truly was a great Evertonian and a credit to the club.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
I got Tim Howards book, looking forward to reading it :).

Sorry if this is the wrong place but does anybody know if Everton Two is open today?

I need to swap the shirt I got for the away one and pick up a christmas jumper too. I know the customer services is closed but I wouldn't like to make the trip only for the store to be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks