Everton fans @ Chelski today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely great support by the 6k -- fantastic stuff ... wish I could have been there ... literally the only time I miss England is days like these.

My son walked into the room as the action was at that end.

I pointed to the Everton section and I said, "See those people in that section there?"

He said "Yes."

I said those people love Everton like we do.

He just smiled.

Awesome , Oil Man ,. lid ..

THEY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO , ...

Yes , kid ...

Vero , btw ...

Great work today, lid. You were all in fine voice and relentless.

A memorable day. Loving it from here.

Cheers , Middle Man ..

My Peoples , Reidy , Sharpy - an' his Firm , Cena , My Young Firm , Me Mate Sandy , and a lad from Blackburn who sits with me at Goodison and has done for nearly 20 years , Dave Carroll ...

EVERYONE ROARING ...

I KID YOU NOT ...

OUTSTANDING , Evertonians , lid ..

I'VE SOOOOOOOOOO TOLD YOUS MUFUKAS ...

We REALLY ARE JUST BETTER ....

Love it when we play at Chelsea - we take so many down and the crowd are so close to the goal line. Makes it look like a home game. You all sounded great today.

However, radio 5 were reporting some crowd trouble at our end - stewards goin' in and stuff. Very rare for Everton fans. Details anyone? Hope it was nothing major.

We didn't see any tbh, in fact the Chelsk fans seemed to take it on the chin and in good spirit, especially when I was being a touch loud on Fulham broadway and the tube.

Somethin about Champion League and Arsh seems to keep popping out of the memory bank ?

We didn't see any tbh, in fact the Chelsk fans seemed to take it on the chin and in good spirit, especially when I was being a touch loud on Fulham broadway and the tube.

Somethin about Champion League and Arsh seems to keep popping out of the memory bank ?

Hahaha ..

YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WERE , kid ....

I got me hand shaken as I sang at the Top of Me Voice - or what was left of it , making our way back to Fulham Broadway ....

They were OK with us , as it goes ....

I must apologise to the bloke who was sitting next to me yesterday...When Bainsey scored and Pip slotted his pen...I hugged him like a long lost friend and I believe I planted a smacker on his bald head....He seemed to take it good spirits...

What a fooking day....The Toffee family were amazing...Well done lads and lassies

I must apologise to the bloke who was sitting next to me yesterday...When Bainsey scored and Pip slotted his pen...I hugged him like a long lost friend and I believe I planted a smacker on his bald head....He seemed to take it good spirits...

What a fooking day....The Toffee family were amazing...Well done lads and lassies

The latent homosexuality in our section is soon to come to the fore, eventually Pip will be lifting a Goblet and we will all be touching and caressing in the lower sections.

What a fooking great day. We sang our hearts out. When Baines scored, i rolled down the stair. i **** you not lcab an my mates had to run down an pic me up. While everyone was going nuts, i was just stood there in a daze. i ended up with my legs in the air. Was a great day.

Me a the boys just stood on Fulham broadway singing like nutters. Even the police were laughing at us. I saw cena as we were getting off also.....

What a great say!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back