Not open for further replies.
b57b59df46aa7ea92d9f080712606911.png

c04ce32e517314601e0210d7da7e1823.png

ccf05683b642ebc12ee31ce7efb7728b.png

a691f2f429fcb7f9c72065e4903b0237.png

28af0117733b592c656606568732e454.png

623eb588f315476d8c73f8d406a11f42.png

9ab47ebeea63b8c1d532cd524538dac3.png

Played the demo and it's basically the same game as last year IMO. Had to bin off pes last year coz it was garbage BUT by all accounts it wipes the floor with FIFA this year!

I'll be back to pes this year unless it's turd again....shame FIFA have all the license wraped up. It's the main reason they get away with smashing the competition.

PS If them ratings are correct what a load of rubbish!

Played the demo and it's basically the same game as last year IMO. Had to bin off pes last year coz it was garbage BUT by all accounts it wipes the floor with FIFA this year!

I'll be back to pes this year unless it's turd again....shame FIFA have all the license wraped up. It's the main reason they get away with smashing the competition.

Fifa 15 on PS4 is a lot different to FIFA 14 was on PS4.

I tried the demo today and I was pleasantly surprised. This is probably because 13 & 14 were the only fifas I didn't buy since I got into it years back, wasn't feeling the buzz on them anywhere near as much as the others but I will buy 15 :)

Disagree mate. Much better player and ball physics, better player interactions, graphics, crowd is better, stadiums, goalkeepers are better. The pitch is boss the way you leave marks all over it from sliding etc. They seem to have eradicated some of the stupid glitches from 14 as well. No doubt more glitches will arise like, they always do and then annoy me for a year. Seems very improved overall to me though.

Disagree mate. Much better player and ball physics, better player interactions, graphics, crowd is better, stadiums, goalkeepers are better. The pitch is boss the way you leave marks all over it from sliding etc. They seem to have eradicated some of the stupid glitches from 14 as well. No doubt more glitches will arise like, they always do and then annoy me for a year. Seems very improved overall to me though.

Yeah all the fancy bits are great as usuall but the game play seemed much the same IMO.

Having said that I'm no expert on FIFA analysis. I've always been team pro Evo for 10yrs plus. Pes 14 was soooo bad tho I ended up playing FIFA last year and enjoyed it.

How can it wipe the floor with Fifa, if you don't yet know if its any good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back