Everton honoured with "worst songs" in poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrottel

Player Valuation: £35m
According to Loaded via the Mail we have the worst songs:

Meanwhile teams playing against Everton have every reason to moan – at the fans dreary singing! Everton fans have taken the title for Worst Songs with one voter saying: “They only have one song: Everton, Everton, Everton… repeat ad infinitum.”

I think the polls are claiming we sing the loudest but just the same things again and again....

History
Everton
Everton (corner chant)
Follow, follow
Davie Moyes

What do people who go regularly think?

So what, who gives a [Poor language removed]. If you go to an away match, we sing plenty of different tunes. If you go to chelsea they sing nothing so do Utd, arsenal etc,etc. And its like someone dies each week at analfield, as their is always a 90 min silence.

Breaks in to choras of everton,everton*

i have to agree with that, maybe its time to bring back some of the old favourites such as 'everton are magic'
any budding songwriters out there ?

What else would you revive Blogman?

On that Forever Everton CD, there's the song 'In our Everton Homes'. Anyone know if that was based on an Everton terrace song?

To be frank I go to the games to support Everton not entertain the opposing fans if they want to hear singing go to a karaoke pub:@

What about "Banks of the Royal Blue Mersey" and "Grand Old Team"?
Have to say though there is an element of truth. We have far more songs at my Irish club Bohs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back