Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think £30m for Aarons would be horrendous business.

I think for financial reasons players like:
Patterson (Rangers)
Spence (Boro)
Tate (Fulham)
Bogle (Sheff Utd) would offer the same if not similar impact Aarons would at 1/3 of the price.

I think if Norwich are still rooted in the bottom 3 come January then the price will drop to £15-20mil.

I actually rated Tete at Ajax but hes not good enough for where we want to be.

Dont remember seeing Bogle and Spence seemed to have a few Boro fans hoping he would join us.

My guess would be Aarons, Patterson, Dodo, Mazraoui, Singo, Ramsay and Soppy could be those we have an eye on.

Patterson (Rangers)
Spence (Boro)
Tate (Fulham)
Bogle (Sheff Utd) would offer the same if not similar impact Aarons would at 1/3 of the price.
Terrible, terrible business. I'm not even sure he's a PL level player and yes he's young but after almost 150 first team games you stop getting the benefit of the doubt.

Patterson (Rangers)
Spence (Boro)
Tate (Fulham)

The kid from Aberdeen is better than Patterson apparently, My Da pays a lot of attention to the SPL (Motherwell fan - they don't have anyone).

I think if Norwich are still rooted in the bottom 3 come January then the price will drop to £15-20mil.

I actually rated Tete at Ajax but hes not good enough for where we want to be.

Dont remember seeing Bogle and Spence seemed to have a few Boro fans hoping he would join us.

My guess would be Aarons, Patterson, Dodo, Mazraoui, Singo, Ramsay and Soppy could be those we have an eye on.
Dodo, Singo and Soppy? You’ve made some of them up surely.

That Tommyiasu although early days looks like a good acquisition. Not massively attacking but seems to have energy to get up and down. 15mil aswell.

Shame our scouts only have the basic subscription so can't watch other leagues.

Apparently the €8mil went to us as a transfer fee.

Other reports saying we used it to pay James off...which would be strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.