Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon desperately wanted to get away from China and back to the Premiership.
He was hardly a striker in demand. , there is no way he is on 100k.
I would guess he is on half that.

Apart from anything else we could not spend this summer because of the size of our wage bill. I had a quick look at the players that left in 2021 and would conservatively say we saved about 40m on wages from players leaving.
I would guess that the players we signed will cost about 12m to 15 tops.

We also will save an additional 8m plus when Sigurdsson and Tosun leave some time in the next ten months.

After having a summer of belt tightening I doubt that we then lashed money on free transfers like Begovic, Lonergan, Rondon and Townsend.
the Interwebs put him just over £3M per year which would be around £60,000 a week pretax which is about where I thought he might be.

If those figures are correct it is absolutely essential that we move on Tosun , Delph and Gomes asap and upgrade DCL's salary x 3.
Those figures arent correct.

They claim our annual wage bill is 81million, when I think our wage bill was 162m in our last accounts, so you can pretty much ignore everything there.

I had a look.... this says he's on 25K
If those figures are correct it is absolutely essential that we move on Tosun , Delph and Gomes asap and upgrade DCL's salary x 3.
I'd take that list with a pinch of salt. Some may be close, but we were all told several times (by other posters, media etc) that James was on north of £200k and not £90k like it says there.

Delph is meant to be on about £100k as well. There was talk of rondon being on £100k when he signed which was a pay cut from China. And he was rumoured to be on about £70k at newcastle.

I haven’t seen much of him for the Manc’s Eggs, I’m just going off what the Man U supporting in - laws said about him mate, they used “garbage” in their description of him.

…you think of the monies they’ve paid for Sancho and what City paid for Grealish, we’re not the only ones who blow big bucks. Not been impressed at all with United, fascinating how we’d have done with our strikers fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.