Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think dele Ali could be a good signing. He has a huge amount of talent but he's gone down hill so fast at spurs. Maybe a change in club, in world Cup year too, might spur him on and get back to his old form.
If Perreira comes i doubt Deli Ali will be a good fit, noticed he favours a 3-4-3 system. But i could be wrong lol. The player himslef on a loan is a good move. Even at his poor Spurs level he is an upgrade lol

It was a honor agreement, he could of signed for anybody after the loan period and no payment required to Man City but part of the deal was that we would pay a fee if see decided to sign him. I think we agreed to a fee of 5/6 mil but may be wrong, we kept to the agreement.

Was only 2 mil I think. Maybe we could do the same with Lingard? At least we could see if he fits in before we pay for him

We’re linked with Ndembole in the morning papers ?? imagine another lazy overpaid waste of space in the squad.

Everton that
I think he just needs to be in a team where he is central to how they play. In terms of what he is he's exactly the type of midfielder we need.

Carries the ball well, creative and quick.

Not sure he'd have the bottle for a relegation fight but he'd have something to prove.

Speed of thought sure but he'll be getting skipped past by most midfielders sadly. For the situation we're in we need as much speed and power as possible in midfield to keep us up.
We're really missing someone who can get on the ball and create. Especially since the fatman binned off our 2 most creative players. I think Ndombele would be good in them areas just around the box where all our moves seem to breakdown.

I read one of Esk's articles, he speculates that the Prem may already have placed restrictions on our transfer business, with the Prem possibly even having a veto over our potential transfers, or we at least need to adhere to an already stipulated agreement that our expenditure must match our income, for example? This is speculation; it hasn't been reported anywhere and may well be a figment of Esk's imagination.

But say it's true, and that's why purchasing those two championship standard fullbacks matches the income gained by Digne's sale. I think we would be in a position to agree deals where we agree to make payment in the summer, because lets face it, Richarlison and DCL are going to be sold in the summer, relegation or no relegation.

We are being linked with that Monster South Korean defender for 20 million. I like the look of him, to be honest. Where's that money coming from? I can see us agreeing deals where we don't make payment until the summer, as it's only a few months away?
Again it’s possibly costing us 6mil a year to sign this guy. We wouid have enough left over from the Digne sale to cover that, if that’s how it works.

But also agree it couid be loan to buy only for us, for the rest of this window

Looks like Brentford have bid £18mil for Brennan Johnson + Newcastle £30mil for Guimaraes.

Id really like both at our club :(
Newcastle may have bid, but like with Diego Carlos and Sevilla, Lyon may need some major convincing to part ways and the player himself seems to be favouring a summer move to the likes of Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.