Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be interesting to see why our deal fell through for him, lot of buzz about him since we were linked with him in the Summer

Wonder if we will go in for Longstaff in Jan? Were linked in the summer, will be cheap as will only have 5 months on his contract and we need to strengthen in CM.

w
Wonder if we will go in for Longstaff in Jan? Were linked in the summer, will be cheap as will only have 5 months on his contract and we need to strengthen in CM.
but he’s not good enough for me. Well not good enough to be 3rd Choice or probably 4th he will be coming here to take Tom’s place,

I suppose if we got him on a free and managed to get some money for Davies & Gomes and that can be used to buy another top class midfielder, then I suppose that’s good business

We need to sign about 7 footballers in the next year or so just to have a full squad of professional footballers available rather than a bench of kids and 2 keepers. I'd take Longstaff for free given our current financial state. Sometimes you need a few dogs in the middle and you don't realise how useful they are until they play for your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.