Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

and it goes down BKs couch lol na unless we were getting someone better i woudnt mate
Sometimes you get lucky like Leicester getting 80 for maguire. Getting a 100 say for DCL couid buy us 4 very good players.

Unfortunately we will always be under scrutiny from the rules, until we start earring double what we’re now. Which wong happen till we get the new ground and start getting in the champions league. So we will have to sell a few players over the next few years

Sometimes you get lucky like Leicester getting 80 for maguire. Getting a 100 say for DCL couid buy us 4 very good players.

Unfortunately we will always be under scrutiny from the rules, until we start earring double what we’re now. Which wong happen till we get the new ground and start getting in the champions league. So we will have to sell a few players over the next few years

we don’t do lucky lol

I've got a horrible feeling Zat that we are skint and we will.see 2 of those 3 go in the summer.

If we sold Keane, Holgate, Iwobi, Davies for £50-60mil then Richarlison, Mina and DCL were to go as well we'd be looking at £260-300mil.

Lets say we then spent that in building a young team in summers 2022 and 2023. By 2024 we would also be free of FFP issues and could spend another £200mil+.

Id rather we held onto the 9 players i mentioned in an earlier post and sold anyone/everyone else.

But it could be good to start afresh.

Replacing DCL in January will be all but impossible. I really can't see any other club letting their best striker go in January.

We need him back, so badly at the moment. Surely the club wouldnt do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.