Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bruno Fernandes was a player we were following at Newcastle United," Benitez revealed.

"He was at Sporting Lisbon and he had an issue with his club. There was a chance he could leave on a free.

We were progressing but the problem was that the matter would go to court and that would complicate it. The club didn’t want that.
He's nearly signed more players than Wenger.

Players only count if you actually sign them.

The 20 year old belgian, Charles De Ketelaere that were linked with looks a good player.

Could see him rotating with Richarlison in the position behind DCL.

Apparently Juventus are open to selling 21 year old Dejan Kulusevski as well who could rotate with Townsend.

Bringing in those two players would leave our forward line looking like:

LW: Gray / Gordon
ACM: Richarlison / De Ketelaere
RW: Townsend / Kulusevski
CF: DCL / ???

We would just need to have a young player to rotate with DCL and potentially a long term solution for the front four.

The 20 year old belgian, Charles De Ketelaere that were linked with looks a good player.

Apparently Juventus are open to selling 21 year old Dejan Kulusevski as well who could rotate with Townsend.

We would just need to have a young player to rotate with DCL and potentially a long term solution for the front four.

He’ll go onto much bigger things than Everton next Summer I’m afraid.

We won’t sign any of them Zat, never mind both.

I've always thought we do a piss poor job of going after players with 6 months left on their contracts but I have to imagine they wouldn't want to move in January and scupper a big payday in the summer. And I hate the wages they want.

That's all I have to say.

I've always thought we do a piss poor job of going after players with 6 months left on their contracts but I have to imagine they wouldn't want to move in January and scupper a big payday in the summer. And I hate the wages they want.

That's all I have to say.

No such thing as a free transfer anymore. For most players you'll be paying sign-on fees and agent fees, it's why they often go to the highest bidder.

Can't think of any team outside the richest who pull of good free transfers regularly.

No such thing as a free transfer anymore. For most players you'll be paying sign-on fees and agent fees, it's why they often go to the highest bidder.

Can't think of any team outside the richest who pull of good free transfers regularly.
That's what I meant, the wages and the sign in fee make the "they're out of contract soon" players useless.

On footballoranje they're saying Brugge would sell Lang for 30m in Jan.
To think Lang and Richarlison would play interchange of LW and AM gets me heart pumping. If 9nly to swoop.

Screenshot_20211017-133047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.