Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will be a minimal fee if not a feee signing.

£80m for DCL would be an astronomical fee for him.
Would it?

English centre forward with an almost unique profile (combination of pace and aerial ability), still improving and only 24. 16 league goals last season without a single penalty (and taking into account that for the second half of the season he was playing in a side that barely created a chance). And still our 2nd top scorer this season despite only having played 3 games.

Lukaku went for nearly £100m - DCL this season has 2 goals less than Rom, in less than a quarter the number of games. Now am I saying he's as good as Rom? No, but he's 5 years younger and English.

Would it?

English centre forward with an almost unique profile (combination of pace and aerial ability), still improving and only 24. 16 league goals last season without a single penalty (and taking into account that for the second half of the season he was playing in a side that barely created a chance). And still our 2nd top scorer this season despite only having played 3 games.

Lukaku went for nearly £100m - DCL this season has 2 goals less than Rom, in less than a quarter the number of games. Now am I saying he's as good as Rom? No, but he's 5 years younger and English.
Yeah I think £80m is madness and we should bite anyones hands off for that. use to rebuild. Last season here for Richie too but I don’t think we get anything over £50m for him unless Ancelotti wants him.

Would it?

£80m would be an astronomical fee for DCL yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.