Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we played 4-2-3-1 then yes. He could maybe, maybe play left side of the middle in a 4-3-3. Great set piece taker, blammos, bit like Soggy in that sense. I’m a fan but like I say, maybe a bit lightweight.
Ok thanks. Fits into the ‘ethos’ that Benitez wants then.

And if a quality player then no issues moving forward once Benitez goes.

I think El Ghazi is a sideshow.

He’ll probably come in on loan, we might have leveraged a good deal as part of the Digne discussions.

The only current available fit wingers we have are: Gray and Gordon.

Townsend is just coming back from a broken foot, Richarlison is injured, Iwobi is at AFCON and was barely contributing anyway.

A winger with prem experience on loan at a good deal makes absolutely perfect sense right now so I don’t see why there’s a complete overreaction to it.

Obviously if we buy him for 15 mill that’s a different question.
I think you are right El Ghazi is a side show.
What is of concern if the reports are correct is further confirmation of the shambolic governance of our club.
Throughout Moshiri’s reign there have been strong indications that Joorabchian ( who is I believe a close friend ) has undue influence over the decisions taken at this club.
There is a distinct lack of transparency at the top.
I am coming to the conclusion that this club is going nowhere with this owner and furthermore it’s future may well be threatened due to poor decision making and a total lack of accountability.
Very concerning and dispiriting.

What is of concern if the reports are correct is further confirmation of the shambolic governance of our club.
Throughout Moshiri’s reign there have been strong indications that Joorabchian ( who is I believe a close friend ) has undue influence over the decisions taken at this club.
I am coming to the conclusion that this club is going nowhere with this owner and furthermore it’s future may well be threatened due to poor decision making and a total lack of accountability.
The only explanations are that the owner is being rinsed by agents who are taking advantage or something dodgy is going on. Neither one too reassuring.

Golovin can play in multiple places though I am not sure he is stout enough for a CM role. He is talented on the ball, can pass it a bit and is not a statue. Better quality than anyone else we have been linked with. (faint praise though that)

His agent is Jorge Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.