Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not strictly a transfer, but scrolling through Instagram and saw this advert. Looks like our infamous number 10 is trying to get back in to shape. He goes by Jason now. Will be like a new signing...

Screenshot_20220113_152008.jpg

He's actually insulted his new club already. Saying it was only the manager he came to play for.

Lol.

He wants to play for the club? That'll do. We have enough players that dont. Time to replace them.
Can’t have it both ways, Disco Dave.

I think your heroic exertions of the last few weeks have tired you out a bit.

Not even remotely understanding that. Do you think I'm talking about Digen on both occassions? That's the only thing I can think of.
In the first instance you say it’s an insult to the club for a player to say the manager is a draw for them, and in the second you use that same sentiment to apparently prove the player’s desire to play for the club.

WHICH IS IT MAN?

In the first instance you say it’s an insult to the club for a player to say the manager is a draw for them, and in the second you use that same sentiment to apparently prove the player’s desire to play for the club.

WHICH IS IT MAN?
Because they were phrased differently: Digne made it ALL about the manager for his move to Villa, whereas Golvin says merely that he likes Benitez.

I hope this clarifies it for you...though it was pretty obvious really.

we all know Newcastle are going to bring in more players, also in midfield.
and probaby a combination of not a great contract offer/less playing time is why Longstaff wants out. The only hope you can have is we find someone else in the meantime as Benitez does not seem to hang about on transfer dealings.
Longstaff wants out because he isn't getting a game, hasn't for 18 months, because he's rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.