Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so if its Lampard, Rooney or Pereira, which players do they bring in, would you want. I imagine all will look at their previous clubs for a loan or permanent deal.

Lampard -
Rooney -
Pereira -

Ok so if its Lampard, Rooney or Pereira, which players do they bring in, would you want. I imagine all will look at their previous clubs for a loan or permanent deal.

Lampard -
Rooney -
Pereira -
Lampard would have the best connections I assume. Derby have two good youngsters and I guess Wayne knows the level of potential. With regards to Pereira, no one will have a clue unless you avidly watch the Turkish League or Chinese League.

Lampard would have the best connections I assume. Derby have two good youngsters and I guess Wayne knows the level of potential. With regards to Pereira, no one will have a clue unless you avidly watch the Turkish League or Chinese League.

Would Rooney bring in some Everton players then,? Well that rules him out for me, definitely don't want more of them. lol

Lampard -
Rooney -
Pereira -
Some decent young players at Derby for Wayne to sign, Knight is the standout but I think all of Bird, Ebosele and Plange have a good future though none ready for pl yet. Doubt Pereira has worked with anyone our level to bring over recently and Lampard mostly worked with players above our level so don't think there would be a lot.

Another great bit of transfer business from Everton and Brands. 5 years at Everton, let him go and 39 games later worth 10m.

Tottenham have been offered the chance to sign Angers forward Mohamed Ali-Cho, according to Sky Sports News.

The 18-year-old is valued at up to €20m.

He was at Everton before moving to Angers 18 months ago.

Another great bit of transfer business from Everton and Brands. 5 years at Everton, let him go and 39 games later worth 10m.

Tottenham have been offered the chance to sign Angers forward Mohamed Ali-Cho, according to Sky Sports News.

I have never heard of that person in my life.

So it sounds like from the loan market Dele, Lo Celso, Barkley and Ramsay are all among options. Honestly, we are so lacking in quality that we could pick any two from that list and they would instantly greatly improve us. With adequate service our forwards are good enough easily to stay up so with or without a new man we should be looking at these options right now to get one or ideally two in the door.

Would 100 percent take knight and the Irish RB from derby, both out out of contract in summer, under 20 and would cost at most a million. Knight is exactly what our midfield is missing with energy, huge step up but st that age and price not much risk

Didn`t know whether to put this comment in the new manager thread or winter transfer window thread because this goes hand in hand....

A week till the window closes, we have no manager AND we need players.

For me get Frank and let him raid Chelsea for some cast offs like Barkley and Loftus-Cheek to get us out of trouble...

I remember him being here

Didn`t know whether to put this comment in the new manager thread or winter transfer window thread because this goes hand in hand....

A week till the window closes, we have no manager AND we need players.

For me get Frank and let him raid Chelsea for some cast offs like Barkley and Loftus-Cheek to get us out of trouble...

Nice idea but not those players.

What a pity we didnt get Livramento or Lamptey when they were sold.

We need to be going for those types from clubs where they wont have chances.

There are a lot of very good young players in the championship, it is a market we have not operated in nearly enough in recent years.

If it is Rooney that gets the job then he at least will know the best young talent in that league.
There are a couple already at Derby( Garner and Knight) who would find it difficult to refuse a reasonable offer, there is Brennan at Forest as well, all of these will be in the premiership before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.