Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need 2 midfielders and a CB for me.

As bad as it sounds but if we can get Barkley and RLC from Chelsea and see if we can get a CB in from elsewhere perhaps someone like Umtiti from Barcelona on the cheap as they need to free up room

As bad as it sounds but if we can get Barkley and RLC from Chelsea and see if we can get a CB in from elsewhere perhaps someone like Umtiti from Barcelona on the cheap as they need to free up room
Please please please stop with this

He would never come back and nor should he. There are millions of footballers out there, stop with the obsession with a bang average rat who we chased out of town

Edit, if fact, that is three bang average players you have gone for there

He would never come back and nor should he. There are millions of footballers out there, stop with the obsession with a bang average rat who we chased out of town

We need a couple of midfielders who can pick up the ball and bring it forward and have legs to do it in the PL.

I don’t want Barkley long term but if we could sign RLC, loan Barkley for 6 months and sign a defender that would put us in a strong position for getting out of this mess.

I can’t think of another midfielder who we could get that brings those qualities besides perhaps Lingard on loan and while I’d prefer that I don’t see it happening

We need a couple of midfielders who can pick up the ball and bring it forward and have legs to do it in the PL.

I don’t want Barkley long term but if we could sign RLC, loan Barkley for 6 months and sign a defender that would put us in a strong position for getting out of this mess.

I can’t think of another midfielder who we could get that brings those qualities besides perhaps Lingard on loan and while I’d prefer that I don’t see it happening
Wouldn't sign him. Mate I play with played with him at Chelsea for years and still occasionally sees him. He hates playing football, has no interest in it whatsoever. This is the type of player we simply do not need.

Edit, if fact, that is three bang average players you have gone for there
Barkley would be miles down the list of players i'd like us to sign, but with 2 days of the window left and us being in a relegation battle, I would take him now. We desperately need options in that midfield, and someone who can run with the ball, pass and shoot could make a massive difference to us.

I think we’re only allowed one more loan as we’ve got the lad from Villa already .

These links to him going back home appear every transfer window , but they never materialise . I think they are waiting for his contract to run out so they came can have him on a free
Yes, I agree, he is on more money here than he will get back in Turkey, hes on £60k a week now, so he is just waiting it out. When he signs for a new club in the summer I would imagine he would be on about £40k a week or less. Turning down the loan move to hull is perhaps short sighted though, because if he does well in the championship, he could get a £60k a week contract from someone else in the summer. But maybe he just wants to go back to Turkey and isn't interested in anything else.

Which one would you want permanent then?

Yes, I agree, he is on more money here than he will get back in Turkey, hes on £60k a week now, so he is just waiting it out. When he signs for a new club in the summer I would imagine he would be on about £40k a week or less. Turning down the loan move to hull is perhaps short sighted though, because if he does well in the championship, he could get a £60k a week contract from someone else in the summer. But maybe he just wants to go back to Turkey and isn't interested in anything else.
He’s not going to go anywhere incase he picks up another long term injury that would prevent him signing a contract with a new club.
Unfortunately he will be at FF “fighting for his place” bleeding every last penny out of Everton that he can until June.

Just read that Tosun has rejected the chance to sign for Hull . The lad would rather sit on his arse , and rinse the club than to go out and actually get games!
Players like this make me fume , what an absolute belter
I watched Sunderland til I die the other day, I was disgusted with Jack Rodwell for doing the same when the club was on its arse. Massive massive problem in this country, these daft contracts have got to stop.

I
Barkley would be miles down the list of players i'd like us to sign, but with 2 days of the window left and us being in a relegation battle, I would take him now. We desperately need options in that midfield, and someone who can run with the ball, pass and shoot could make a massive difference to us.
wish people would realise he would not come back, ever! One bad pass and the vile shouts will surface again, he learned the hard way about our fans

Status
Not open for further replies.