Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Sunderland til I die the other day, I was disgusted with Jack Rodwell for doing the same when the club was on its arse. Massive massive problem in this country, these daft contracts have got to stop.
Not the players fault though if clubs want to lash money at them.

I know if it was me, I'd sit tight and collect the cash and so would everyone else on this forum.

Not the players fault though if clubs want to lash money at them.

I know if it was me, I'd sit tight and collect the cash and so would everyone else on this forum.
Then you'd be a tosser as well ?.

No I don't blame them, I meant that those type of contracts shouldn't be handed out in the first place, it's killing the game, players outside of the winning clubs just don't have the desire anymore and they earn so much money they lose the drive, especially young players.

The way forward is what we thought we were getting with Brands, young, upcoming players hungry to improve to either get a big move or take us to that level. I'm sick of watching overpaid mercenaries.

Maybe in the summer, if we sell DCL. Problem is Chelsea will insist on a buy back

Buy back clauses are fine imo as long as theyre in our favour.

E.g if he costs £25mil and the buyback is within 2 seasons and for £50/60mil then no problem.

The MEN today saying Newcastle and Arsenal are likely in for DCL in the summer and touting United as a club who should join the race.

If PSG come in for Richarlison and theres 3 clubs in for DCL there could be a few changes in the squad this summer.

Problem we have is that Gomes, Mina, Keane, Holgate, Iwobi, Gbamin, Rondon and Davies should be pushed out along with the players out of contract in summer.

If we can move those 8 players out then we'll have a lot of room in the budget.

Loftus Cheek just seems like a better idea because he can play as a box to box or in a more advanced position
According to some people who watch Chelsea hes been decent this season playing further back in the midfield. If that's the case I'd be open to signing him. Just concerned about his tendency to rack up injuries

If Frankel comes in:

Pickford
Patterson Godfrey Mina Mykolenko
Cheeky? Allan
Doucoure
Richarlison DCL Gray

433 now you're talking.

Options like Gordon and Townie off the bench when needing a bit of magico.

COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.