Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rondon hasn't worked out, everyone can see that, but he wasn't brought in to be a 1st team starter.

From what I gather we're open to offers for him.

….every player is brought in to be effective in the first team. He’s only just arrived and you say ‘we’re open to offers’ for him, which underlines what a gaff it was from Benitez. Don’t expect a queue knocking on our door wanting him.

….every player is brought in to be effective in the first team. He’s only just arrived and you say ‘we’re open to offers’ for him, which underlines what a gaff it was from Benitez. Don’t expect a queue knocking on our door wanting him.
This!

*Signs for Norwich and proceeds to bang in a stunning 30 minute hat-trick against us in the New year(Everton That!) :eek::eek:

I never said it was inside knowledge, I simply wrote the info.

At least I actually contribute something new instead of just trying to belittle people.

But if you just simply posted "there's an article out today saying we are interested in (insert name)" then it would come across far better than the way you've posted for months on end and get pulled up on it as it looks like you try to pass it off as some kind of insider knowledge.

Your posts would be a lot more appreciated then as people would say "nice one for scouring the Web for the latest Everton news and posting it..that Theoneandonly person who we all thought was Benitez's mum/sister/neighbour/vicar is alright after all"

Status
Not open for further replies.