Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would there be any rage? We are having a great season and doing much better than we all expected. Offloading some players we don't need and lowering the overall wage list for a summer transfer window where hopefully the world looks better and we can bring in some CA players. A lot of clubs could be in big financial trouble soon as a result of the pandemic. Hopefully we won't be one of them, being sensible is key.

Good evening (or good morning) American buddy, I think you have mistakenly thought you were not in GoT.

If we managed to get Kenny/bolasie/besic/tosun/baningime/lossl off the books for a bit and get king out then that’s not a bad window. Considering the current state of world football with empty crowds and money being lost right, left and centre then it’s not bad.

I don't think he'll come.

Think he'd jump at the chance to join us over Fulham, unless they blow us out of the water with wages. Will just depend how much the offer to Bournemouth is.

I'm not really bothered on it, but frankly, there isn't a plan, that's pretty clear.

We've gone from talks for a loan on a young striker (Zirkzee), to a last-ditch bid for a soon-to-be out of contract, 29-year-old wide forward.

If we managed to get Kenny/bolasie/besic/tosun/baningime/lossl off the books for a bit and get king out then that’s not a bad window. Considering the current state of world football with empty crowds and money being lost right, left and centre then it’s not bad.

Whats the news on Baningme?

Status
Not open for further replies.