Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the name away, tell me you would be disappointed if I said we've found a striker who can cover all 3 positions up top, has a 1 in 3 strike rate in the PL with Premier league experience, has pace and is at a decent age experience wise (considering DCL is 21/22 and Richarlison is 23/24).

If the price is decent and his wages aren't astronomical then its a player who imo will be very useful not just to bring off the bench but also as a starter in some games and means we can change it up a little.

It was imperative we found someone

Less of the common sense please mate, we need more set fire to the club and erase it from the history books kind of shizzle this evening.

Delph was a massive gamble, it didnt work out and yes, I wasn't against his signing.

But Delph is 100% deadwood.

Lets see if King is 12months from now.

I remember when we bought 1 of the hottest teenagers in world football then shipped him out to France cos he utterly stank out the league.
Kean isn't even close to deadwood though. We will not struggle to shift him out when we feel that is the right move. King is the next in the great line of succession of players we can't move aside from loans where we pay 75%.

Take the name away, tell me you would be disappointed if I said we've found a striker who can cover all 3 positions up top, has a 1 in 3 strike rate in the PL with Premier league experience, has pace and is at a decent age experience wise (considering DCL is 21/22 and Richarlison is 23/24).

If the price is decent and his wages aren't astronomical then its a player who imo will be very useful not just to bring off the bench but also as a starter in some games and means we can change it up a little.

It was imperative we found someone

They’ve had since at least October for this!

But honestly mate I keep reading we need a player now.

Ive said a few times, I would sell or loan anybody we can get offers for, gives us more wiggle room in the summer.

But clearly Carlo and Brands thinks the squad is a little light and I agree.

So Josh King, isn't really the worst option, hes not gonna win Ballon, but he will give us options, which I think we need.

I think its harsh to call somebody deadwood before they even play for the club, personally.
Thing is mr goat that you would hope our great club known as Everton would have things called scouts whose job it is to find players around the world who do more than turn up against us on the final day of last season

Status
Not open for further replies.