everton liverpool in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
if we get past brann and liverpool lose to inter... does anyone know when was the last time we were in europe longer than liverpool? has it even happened?

when we won the ECWC in 1985? i know... but they had the european cup final a few days later. *that* european cup final.

whats the best result tonight ?

what would be the best result for us tonight ?if they scrape a draw then Rafael's head wont roll just yet and they'll all waste their money going over there in misguided belief that they can win, but if they get whopped tonight then his fat goate'd head will probably be in the basket in the next couple nof days....meaning they may be able to get a bit of consistency (selectionwise) going for the remainder of the season. i think the humiliation could wait for a couple of weeks giving them less p.l. games to get it together & lets face it the way they are going it'll be intertoto that they're looking forward to !!!

p.s. good luck to marco materazzi, a world class player who can deliver a world class insult.......we have a great 1 he could aim at the r.s. skipper !!!

"everyones had your wife"

anyway, back to the point about whats best. i hope they go through and get man ure next round. the more games they are involved in means more rotation and possibility of injury/suspension (cards for them, no [Poor language removed] likely) so as to hinder their league progress as best as possible.

i wonder what the rent on the bus and garage has been since last may after athens, did they have confidence and keep it or realise they are [Poor language removed] and have it resprayed for daily use.

i think my preference would be a scoring draw at anfield & then a complete humilitation in the return leg, hopefully leading to recriminations all over the media & a complete implosion at the club leading to a slide into the bottom half of the league & the departure of their better players in the summer as the new manager has to rebuild on a budget. but maybe that's just wishful thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back