Everton on TV in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighthouse Networks in Central Florida has both FSCHD and FSC+HD.....FINALLY. I was about to get rid of cable for satellite, too.

FSC+ in HD? That's nice. Directv is getting FSC and GOL in HD in the next two weeks. I'm hoping they make the switch with FSC+ soon too, since it seems like a lot of our games end up on there.

FSC+ in HD? That's nice. Directv is getting FSC and GOL in HD in the next two weeks. I'm hoping they make the switch with FSC+ soon too, since it seems like a lot of our games end up on there.

Yeah, I called for months trying to find out when they would have FSCHD and FSC+ (non-HD), and could not get an answer. Next thing I know, scrolling through the HD channels, we've got them both. Go figure.

That's the only drawback with Dish. They had a brouhaha with GOL TV a few years back and dropped 'em. No La Liga for me.

That's the only drawback with Dish. They had a brouhaha with GOL TV a few years back and dropped 'em. No La Liga for me.

Thought Gol TV was a little cheesey. What I missed the most was the World Sport HD in the Voom family. Dish use to have it in it's HD package which rotated Barca & Real Madrid each weekend. Actually the first taste for me in the HD it was a wonderful experience.

Last edited:

I remember having that channel with the Voom package too. That was back when Becks first started with Real Madrid. They pretty much showed La Liga games.

Ok, let's kick this season off good style:

Blackburn vs. Everton, Saturday, August 14 at 10am EDT (LIVE) on FSC+.

Bill, have you heard anything about HD this year? I have Verizon FiOS and there is STILL no HD on Fox Soccer or Setanta/Fox Soccer Plus...

FSC is in HD.

FSC+ is not in HD yet. Don't know when it will be but I would imagine soon.

I have Dish Network.

Looked on my program guide on Directv this morning and FSC is in HD, and it lthey also have a station set aside for FSC+ in HD (which wasn't there yesterday), but no programming yet. So I expect FSC+ to be in HD soon, although it would be nice if they got it done by this weekend for our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back