Everton players you've had an inexplicable hatred of

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hate something/someone I reckon there has to be some reason even if it requires Dr. Freud to identify it.

In recent times the winner for me has to be Phil Neville. He actually rated himself and had a real sense of entitlement. And he was awful. Shankly played Dennis Law when he was 16 and yet DM never unleashed Barkley. A stain on DM's otherwise good record.

Also, Hibbert.

In older times, Ian Wilson. Brian Kidd. Tony Cottee. Henry Newton

Nick Barmby. Our record signing at the time.not a striker not a winger not a midfielder and he looked like the milky bar kid. Played like him as well. I also hated jo with a passion but that's not inexplicable

Honestly there are only two that I've truly wanted to full on punch in the face.

Hibbo after he was subbed at halftime in the cup final. I am far too hard in him because of that game, but for FFS you massive bell...it's a fkin Cup Final and you produce the gashest performance your limited 'try hard' talent gave you?!?!?!?! So dire that 45 minutes was FAR too long. Most glaring/infuriating/frustrating/angering performances by an otherwise good servant to the club.

Phillip Neville...wanted to punch him in the face every time he teed up that sand wedge to make a cross. Perhaps the worst Right Back/DM that has ever gotten serious playing time in a Blue shirt in his final years here.

Honestly there are only two that I've truly wanted to full on punch in the face.

Hibbo after he was subbed at halftime in the cup final. I am far too hard in him because of that game, but for FFS you massive bell...it's a fkin Cup Final and you produce the gashest performance your limited 'try hard' talent gave you?!?!?!?! So dire that 45 minutes was FAR too long. Most glaring/infuriating/frustrating/angering performances by an otherwise good servant to the club.

Phillip Neville...wanted to punch him in the face every time he teed up that sand wedge to make a cross. Perhaps the worst Right Back/DM that has ever gotten serious playing time in a Blue shirt in his final years here.

And he was our captain to boot which makes it that much worse. Mind you -and although he has been a decent defender for us over the years, Jags is probably the worse of the two captains. Atleast Neville pretended to be a leader pointing his mancy fingers all over the show. Jags just got bestowed captain by Moyes in an effort to give him focus at the start of his twilight years but it's hindering the team and possibly him.

Oh and I guess inexplicably I'd go for Pembridge like someone said earlier. Where's the Mark Pempridge money Bill?

Mitch ward. What a crap name Mitch is

Claus Thomsen.

Alexandersson . Worst winger I've ever seen

That jock midget we signed from Chelsea in the late 90s

Stuart barlow

Vinny samways . I'll never forgive him for what he done to diedre

Richard Wright, didn't hate the guy, just disliked the way he dived with his eyes shut and let the ball go between his hands

Steve Simonsen for me. How we allowed what was stated as a record transfer fee (swapping money from one of your accounts to another) from us to Tranmere for this blurt is beyond me....

I,d forgotten about him. I can't believe he has been given a coaching job at the club after the way he did one and the way he behaved when he came back on loan.

Wasn't this about the time we started playing crap?

Is he to blame for our poor performances?

JEFFERS OUT

Its gotta be the traitors, Barmby, Xavier and McMahon.

Terry Curran - we had him on loan and he was good, he went back to Sheffield United and Howard Kendall got him back on a permanent deal, but it wasn't straight forward as he was quibbling about his wages. He was then crap when he rejoined, bit of a Gob*****.

David Johnson - bit of a [Poor language removed] when he re joined from the Red S****.

What about Glen Keeley? - worst decision Kendall ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back