Transfer Rumour Everton poised to make £25m bid for Celtic full-back Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Rose wont be staying at Spurs, hes done nothing but kick off for the past 6months.

You think Poch would think, I dont need a LB cos 1 of my best CBs can cover if needed.

We made our move and Spurs have tracked it, its over lads, stick a fork in this 1.
Infact, wait a minute, are we just assuming Ben Davies isnt a thing now btw????

Its back ON!
lollollol

I read Davies and thought he meant tom Davies, I wondered why I couldnt work out this :

Davies should of been in the TOTY last term, but obviously everyone went for that guy who was homeless in glasgow before big Jurg went and decided to play him purely to help the homeless, what a guy! Man of the people

FFS

Mate, I have no idea whats going on with your posts.

If Everton or any other Premiership team goes after Tierney they will get him.
Celtic won't want to refuse 25m plus and Tierney and his agent will not want to walk away from 60k per week plus.

There will be lots of talk, but Celtic will win the league with or without Tierney and that kind of money may not come around again.

would be an incredible signing to kick off the window. could be our starting lb for yonks. worth more than 25mil but this is Celtic, don't feel like they would push for a massive fee

Spurs? Two good LBs????????????????????????????????????????????

They won't be spending anything on a left back until they sell rose, even then the manager likes Davies, so don't see them sending big there mate, and don't see Tierney moving to any club he won't be guaranteed a starter from day one.

I really rate him and with Rose having issues, I cant see Man U going for him so that leaves Spurs very well stocked in that department. Also, Vertonghen can cover if need be so Spurs are not worth considering, whatever the papers may say.

United fans are the ones driving him going there, unless mourinho suddenly changes his mindset not a chance he buys a 21yo to start from the Scottish league

Status
Not open for further replies.