Everton Pre-Season (Tours) 2022/23 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE Everton.... turn your social media crap off for a few days !
NO IG posts / funny interviews / stupid sound bites etc..... just give it a rest. Club should be embarassed like all the fans are .....
DRONE FOOTAGE OF NEW STADIUM!

IF YOU KNOW YOUR HISTORY: VICAR PUTRESCENCE TWATINGHAM INSTALLS FIRST FLUSH TOILET IN ENGLAND IN ST. DOMINGO'S CHURCH IN 1844

EITC OPENS NEW AFTER-SCHOOL CLUB FOR AT-RISK YOUTH AND LIVER-TRANSPLANT FACILITY

MORE DRONE FOOTAGE OF NEW STADIUM!

For those of an age we have seen some poor Everton sides.
This is the worst.

Not just talking about ability, I throw in attitude, work rate, desire, pride of wearing the shirt.
I despise most of this current squad.
They might even be nice guys off the pitch, but I don't want them representing my team.

The way we look so easy to counter attack against reminds me of the Mike Walker era with the likes of Samways etc.

I think this is worst not just because of the players, back then it was deemed totally unacceptable to have the club in the state it was in and there was hope, no matter how naive that it would substantially improve long term for the club to be successful.

Now it’s deemed as a divisive issue, causing rifts and toxicity with a new stadium seen as the golden ticket.

What good is a new stadium if the same people have the keys to the door? I’m really growing a intense dislike for some Evertonians, it’s horrible to feel it , as I like to talk and be pally with fellow blues but I’ve never seen anything like this in terms of acceptance, defiance of mediocrity and downright disingenuous defence of a collective of people making a arse of the club constantly, not some walk out protesters.

You’re a very aggressive one aren’t you if someone disagrees with you. Twice you’ve referenced a blind man there.

Grow up.
Well, you clearly are. I was trying to be subtle but glad you got the hint. You really need to watch that challenge again... the one from behind Dele where you'll see his intent is to hurt the opponent. It's a red in a normal game. And I predict we won't be 5 games into the season before he does get a red playing like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.