Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said he’s going to keep us up.

It’s an horrendous decision

It's an absolute possibility we will go down anyway - because it's beyond clear that we are now the worst team in the league. However, he is the best option for the current situation.

His record speaks for itself. If he can't keep us up then i doubt any one can. It's either him or pulis for me - we need to stop leaking goals.

He’s as close to a guarantee of staying up as we could hire. Never been relegated with a host of clubs that have subsequently made the drop with other managers. (or hit the bottom as in Palace)

Only worry is look at what happened after he left those clubs. He dosent plan long term.

Bolton - Relegated. Villa - Relegated, Newcastle - Relegated.

West Ham and Crystal Palace's problems can all be traced back to his business aswell.

People need to face reality. There are no “World class/ dream ticket “ managers available . Our short list of three is probably Big Sam , Martin O’Neil , Unsworth. I like Unsworth, hope he has time to win two home games before we say thanks for your efforts but..., which leaves MO’N and Keane, truly scary . But just as scary is Shakespeare as our assistant manager, leaving him in pole position if we do sack Big Sam.
The whole clubs in a mess , we have two left backs to cover Baines , one is not registered to play this year the other is 17, and our top goalscorer is not registered to play in Europe. Allardyce is just as likley to turn us down the competence we’ve shown this season . I can’t believe I’m saying this , but get him in , go into survival mode and take it from there.

It's an absolute possibility we will go down anyway - because it's beyond clear that we are now the worst team in the league. However, he is the best option for the current situation.

His record speaks for itself. If he can't keep us up then i doubt any one can. It's either him or pulis for me - we need to stop leaking goals.

His record is below 40% win average, he’ll be here on more than a 6 month contract and he’ll have Shakespeare as his number 2 and his best mate as DOF.

Absolutely rotten to the core this decision, all 3 will be running the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.