Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s furious.

"I'm shocked, disappointed and disgusted that the football club didn't have the decency to tell me, my director of football and my staff about the changes," said Allardyce.

"They must have been in the pipeline for a considerable time but no-one thought to tell me and my staff."

Well at least you can turn your hatred onto the next fella soon enough now..... That's assuming we don't employ a woman.

We've become one of those stale mid-table clubs that sack their manager every other season.

I wish we could become one of those stale top of the table clubs that sack their manager every other season.

Like Chelsea, City, United and the RS.....Spurs before they stumbled on Poch :(

And watch the revolving door at Arsenal over the next five years as they adjust to life after Arsene.

I’m just sayin’ is all, :blush:

Sidebar question.

Do you know if a manager gets the sack then paid out - do they still get the dollars if they take another job within that time?

In reality Sam has done well financially. 6 months work for which he's been extremely well paid each month and now been bumper paid off! Not bad eh, for a previously 'retired' football manager.
Meanwhile, I'm happy too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back