Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard Jim White has been moaning about fan power, well I would like to ask him what's wrong with fan power, surely isn't that what football is all about, us paying our hard earned money to go and watch the blues and be entertained and then passing out our opinions as fans. Long live fans power.
If the idiots stopped listening to him do you think he would still be in a job, fan power/listeners power not much difference

I have heard Jim White has been moaning about fan power, well I would like to ask him what's wrong with fan power, surely isn't that what football is all about, us paying our hard earned money to go and watch the blues and be entertained and then passing out our opinions as fans. Long live fans power.

It's an attack on democracy.

Stop trotting out this 8th place stuff as something to be lauded the league is bobbins below the top six, and we failed to finish above Burnley it's all you need to know. 8th was nowhere this year its a false position there was very little quality wise between 8th and 15th. 8th wasn't even an achievement comparable to 7th last year with a decent points total. It's been a horrendous season, Sam did what he does the bare minimum of keeping a team up (fair enough) but he's capable of nothing more, now's gone let's build for the future.

Last edited:
Moshiri I guess needed to keep sam and his staff motivated - can you imagine what would have happened if Sam and his staff decided to kick back and do nothing - even being motivated and thinking they would be here next season resulted in the utter turdfest we witnessed for the last 6 months.

If they had been told that their number was up at the end of the season, then our club would have been dragged to the seventh level of hell.
Think that describes the season that we ended up with.

04FhtlJ.gif

We have an owner who knows nothing about the game,so if he wants to go on wasting his money,who are we to complain.
If it was his own money he was wasting I wouldn't complain. But it's the clubs. Unless he decides to covert his loans into share capital that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back