Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we stay up and they don’t manage promotion, I actually think we’d be in with a chance. He’s not at top 4 level yet, and he’ll know he can come here and play straight away.
Sadly for us, for most players, its not just the top 4 that are more attractive at the moment.

Try the top 15.

As said, our standing in the game is currently pretty low, we are a laughingstock truth be told.

Sadly for us, for most players, its not just the top 4 that are more attractive at the moment.

Try the top 15.

As said, our standing in the game is currently pretty low, we are a laughingstock truth be told.
Lampard has a good track record with younger players and I really don’t think there’s much weight put into decisions when considering who to join between whoever finished 9th and 17th.

he made 8 appearances for Sporting

4-2 defeat against Ajax in Champions League
4-0 win against CD Santa Clara in the Portugese League - this was Sporting's final game of the season and he was substituted off in the 79th minute
2-1 win against Famalicao in the Allianz Cup
1-0 win against FC Penafiel in the Allianz Cup
4-0 win against Belenses in the Portuguese Cup
2-1 win against Varzim in the Portuguese Cup
2-1 win against Casa Pia in the Portuguese Cup
4-0 win against Leca in the Portuguese Cup

he is basically their version of Begovic / Lonergan, a cup keeper essentially against lower league opposition

5 mil seems lot imo

prob be like 1 mil up front and rest based on performance

I see a keeper in 7 wins from 8 there. Ask for €50m.

Johnson definitely

Spence weve got Patterson

Gvardiol of course but he'll be £60mil+

Kouyate or his partner Lacroix ?

Foyth tried and failed in the league.

Ive said it before but i wonder if Lampard will gradually evolve the playing style or rip it up in the summer...
I haven't yet said it before but..... It probably depends on what league we're in.

Lampard has a good track record with younger players and I really don’t think there’s much weight put into decisions when considering who to join between whoever finished 9th and 17th.
I am hoping young players can relate to lampard and see that as more important than league position.

Status
Not open for further replies.