Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Pretty much universal agreement that it was a good signing (not Zat for obvious reasons).

I'm hopeful we'll see the back of that no mark; as for the Wan Basaka link it's all over twitter - that plus Lindelof.

Ild take those two in exchange for Branthwaite plus £30M.
Clutches his pearls at the prospect of being mentioned in the same breath as another team owned by the same shareholders, but is glad for us to continue our storied tradition of relieving Man Utd of their utter muck.

if we need money for PSR would it not make the most sense to get a loan fee for chermiti sorted or sell maupay / holgate for a few mil
I would have Chermiti ahead of Beto as a starter based on his last cameo and high ceiling. If youngsters are good enough for Euro top teams then let's stop the antiquated outdated approach of Dyche and Moyes. Beto anyway is not godo enough so we need to sell. Not loan, his value will only decrease.

I'm hopeful we'll see the back of that no mark; as for the Wan Basaka link it's all over twitter - that plus Lindelof.

Ild take those two in exchange for Branthwaite plus £30M.

No definitely not, Wan Bisaka is a good defender but rubbish going forward, these days attacking fullbacks are the norm. Lindelof is not just crap but always injured.

Based on what has happened so far it would appear PSR is not a serious issue for us or another sale is already in the pipeline before Sunday.

What is being missed somewhat is that after June 30th our players become much more difficult to buy.
We have another twelve months before PSR becomes an issue and new owners should mean we are not selling players to help build the stadium.

We may need to sell players but the clock is ticking for those who want to buy our players as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back