Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Do we think that if went with what we currently have, that we would be better than last season?
Yes we would be. We have another body in midfield. We have another forward.

Defence is as it was.

Another year of stability with Dyche and a full pre season.

Still weaknesses/lack of cover in some places so it would rely on injuries being as good as last year.

Agree we beed quality but one best defender going we have set the number and united just putting in pathetic bids in at this time he is staying. Best midfielder was onana that is a talent but not the best at club for me and agree with dcl prob his the best cf at the club. The club is still after players we can loose onana and dcl imo and replace them and have a better squad. Loosing onana and dcl getting a new cf and two wingers maybe another cm who may be slightly less talented than the two would still be an improvement for me
I think it's more "hope he stays " in reality utd are just slapping us around a bit , the real bid will come later after they've sold a couple , our only saving grace is that Branthwaite is happy to stay or go.

Onana and Dcl both want out , it's unheard of now days that clubs keep a player that no longer wants to be there . It's bad for business.

I think it's more "hope he stays " in reality utd are just slapping us around a bit , the real bid will come later after they've sold a couple , our only saving grace is that Branthwaite is happy to stay or go.

Onana and Dcl both want out , it's unheard of now days that clubs keep a player that no longer wants to be there . It's bad for business.

na mate they are signing de lit

they know we wont buckle

Not really club is in no pressure to sell they thought with psr they could force it, now with these bids and leaking stories to the media just looks desperate. If they bid want we want then fine is on the club to go out and get a cb. I get the worry from the past windows but we just have to wait been a good window so far.

The new Junior Hoilett

Stan lazaridis
Paul sharner
And any defender than had gone 100 games plus without a goal

Do you always notice that we are team being scored against most often in these greatest goals of the prem vidoes online …

Or whenver someone is telling a story about a game they scores it’s always us

Not really club is in no pressure to sell they thought with psr they could force it, now with these bids and leaking stories to the media just looks desperate. If they bid want we want then fine is on the club to go out and get a cb. I get the worry from the past windows but we just have to wait been a good window so far.
The club deffo is PSR , bills , debt . We are skint lol

The club deffo is PSR , bills , debt . We are skint lol
We have ages till the next psr check yes is stuff we need to pay for. Club is not skint yea we cant just throw money when clubs ask for more as we have to stick to the amount we have. Agree we do need to make sales but it wont just be at any price.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back