Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

Genuine question. Why are we not linked to any forwards? DCL clearly wants out, we clearly want Maupay out. We're surely not going into a season with only Beto and Chermiti?

Genuine question. Why are we not linked to any forwards? DCL clearly wants out, we clearly want Maupay out. We're surely not going into a season with only Beto and Chermiti?
Just cos we arent linked, doesnt mean we arent talking behind the scenes, not everything makes the press.

But currently we have 5 Strikers at the club.

DCL
Beto
Maupay
Ndaiye
Chermo

So unless 1 or more of those move, I wouldnt be expecting to see any Strikers incoming.

Just cos we arent linked, doesnt mean we arent talking behind the scenes, not everything makes the press.

DCL
Beto
Maupay
Ndaiye
Chermo

So unless 1 or more of those move, I wouldnt be expecting to see any Strikers incoming.
I'm not sure N'Diaye is a striker and I accept we won't actually sign a striker until either DCL or Maupay (or both) actually knack off but we're linked to every midfielder misfit out there but zero links to strikers. It's odd.

I'm not sure N'Diaye is a striker and I accept we won't actually sign a striker until either DCL or Maupay (or both) actually knack off but we're linked to every midfielder misfit out there but zero links to strikers. It's odd.
I wasnt sure Indy was a Striker either, till I saw this.

Indy.jpg

We all assume hes gonna play 10 and I suspect he will, but I wouldnt NOT call him a Striker, personally.

You think it is a real move by us or just talk does seem to be a strange move by what others have said
I have no real idea honestly. These news only came out of South America sources. Absolutely nothing in Czech media, but Sparta Praha are usually pretty tight in these cases after Tomáš Rosický took over as sports director, so who knows.

My honest guess is there is probably nothing in this.

because we have no money, and are probably gambling on Deli to fill a hole... hence the renegotiate with the spuds... thats what i think anyway!!

DCL
Beto
Maupay
Ndaiye
Chermo

Maupay won't be replaced as we bought NDiaye, Dele might feature it seems and if the Danish lad and / or Gnonto join they can play off a main striker.
We have been linked to strikers earlier when DCL looked to going to Newcastle: Broja, Abraham (probably only due to the takeover), the lad from Luton

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.