Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

I havent seen a single source showing we need anything. Care to provide one thats beyond just a rumor?
No mate, I cant provide anything that is beyond a rumour and to be frank, neither can you.

I am not saying you are wrong, just that I personally have yet to see any source saying we dont need to sell for PSR reasons.

I guess we find out in 2 weeks whether we did or not.

On reflection, every single 1 of those sources is garbage, so who knows.

As I say, we only need to wait 2 weeks to find out.

No mate, I cant provide anything that is beyond a rumour and to be frank, neither can you.

I am not saying you are wrong, just that I personally have yet to see any source saying we dont need to sell for PSR reasons.

I guess we find out in 2 weeks whether we did or not.

On reflection, every single 1 of those sources is garbage, so who knows.

As I say, we only need to wait 2 weeks to find out.
Right, most are just from one tweet by Sky that they walked back literally the next day. I havent seen a single source say they've looked at it and Everton appear to need a sale or two to meet PSR. Seeing as the poster said they had, I thought Id ask to see what article/source they had read.

The club has said we dont, and MORE importantly I have said we dont seem to and Im a more reliable source....and theres NO way saying that could come back to bite me 😉 #psrisours

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back