Everton Summer 2024 Transfer Thread

It wouldn’t look very good if you were already facing a breach and you decided to add an additional 3 million to the breach to sign a new player. It would no doubt be considered an aggravating factor.

This is another thing that makes me think we aren’t going to be in breach this time.
I think you give the club far too much credit.

I doubt they have a clue if they breached or not, cos we are an utter clown show.

It's also very possible we won't sign this lad in the next 2 weeks.

Just seen this on twitter

Imagine, what a mental rumour...

He'd want his head checked if he came here but obviously goes without saying that he'd probably be class under Dyche and have a fantastic partnership with Tarkowski, if Branthwaite did leave. The only thing we can offer him is being guaranteed first choice, others probably can't although he'd get in their sides naturally anyway.

Wouldn't be opposed to that type of signing if it's FFP dealing with Onana going the other way. Means we get a good prospect on our books and cash to get over the PSR line to make more deals and not be threatened with Branthwaite leaving on the cheap.

He's a terrible source.

Only way that happens IMO, is if Villa are buying some of ours.

FFP back scratching.
Villa need to sell and this goes straight on to their books. While maybe cost us 2 mil??
Maybe Villa looking to get rid of youngsters and fringe players,
So they can keep Watkins

Calling this one, again, just hire me Kev ffs I'm clearly better than you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back