Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

longers

Parcheggia l'autobus
Never thought in my lifetime a team like southern softie spuds could cherry pick Everton players. Shameful.

They have been a more attractive club to join for most of my life. Despite rarely winning anything in modernish times they have always been able to attract glamour names going back to 90s.

I mean Pienaar wanted to ditch us to go to them so it was the same a decade or so ago

Infernus

Player Valuation: £950k
Same thing that happens every transfer window, mass insanity and bed wetting.
Bet wetting you say? Don't mind if I do. Just checked with my local online book maker and we are one of the favourites for the drop, only 5/1 at the moment. If we don't make moves soon in the old transfer market I can't see them being too far wrong. Ah, that familiar moist feeling!

Noisy noise annoys

Player Valuation: £35m

Bet wetting you say? Don't mind if I do. Just checked with my local online book maker and we are one of the favourites for the drop, only 5/1 at the moment. If we don't make moves soon in the old transfer market I can't see them being too far wrong. Ah, that familiar moist feeling!
We arent going down

TheBigIguana

Player Valuation: £90m
Richarlison is a Current full Brazilian international and highly regarded.

In my opinion you would have a completely different opinion of Richarlison if he played for a different team
I can say with considerable confidence that if Richarlison was the exact same player but was at Wolves and we were rumored to be offering 50m for him I would be horrified

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks