Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that the unknown is still lampard's desired formation/ style - the links seem to mirror the unknowness.... Does he try and tweak what we've got or go for what he wants us to be. Does he go for a set formation or stay fluid..... Dunno.

Think the centre back movement (either more ins or the outs) may give us more of a clue in which direction we're heading. Lesser so, the Richy replacement, of which I don't think there is one (in all respects), and when, it'll more likely be two positions imo.

With our current scouting and recruitment setup over the past 20+ years mate I don't want us touching the foreign markets until we completely overhaul the scouting network.

It's been an unmitigated disaster even when we had good recruitment under Moyes the fails where invariably the imports (Arteta had played in Scotland so not counting him)

Kroldrup, Marvin gaye, linderoth, vdm, Drenthe, all absolutely dreadful despite all bring either highly rated at one point

Our scouting network must have heard it through the grapevine that they were good and failed to do the due diligence.

Everton to make official offer for Wolves' Gibbs-White​

Everton are interested in Wolves midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White and are expected to make an official offer.
It is thought Wolves value the 22-year-old at £25m but are yet to decide whether they will allow him to leave.
Nottingham Forest have also shown an interest in the player.
lcimg-b4aade06-cbc5-49f7-81b3-58e83cf6d336.jpg
Socks so low.... Davies would have to go.

It seems to me that the unknown is still lampard's desired formation/ style - the links seem to mirror the unknowness.... Does he try and tweak what we've got or go for what he wants us to be. Does he go for a set formation or stay fluid..... Dunno.

Think the centre back movement (either more ins or the outs) may give us more of a clue in which direction we're heading. Lesser so, the Richy replacement, of which I don't think there is one (in all respects), and when, it'll more likely be two positions imo.

Gordon, Gray, Dele, one position we don't need is the one Richarlison played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back