Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

For me, if gordon doesnt go anywhere, after signing gueye, we will only need to sign a striker which also can play in winger. Then, we should forcus on moving player out.

I honestly think this club have not got a scooby doo who they want, this is why there is a different name every hour popping up
I politely disagree, I think they really know who they want and are sticking with it, but for the first time doing an un-everton thing and not putting all of their eggs in one basket. Instead, they have been actively talking to and feeling out 2nd and 3rd options so that if it goes late and the 1st option is pulled from then we arent left without.

If you remember the McNeil and Tarkowski signings, both were mentioned VERY early on, and then people forgot about them as other names popped up. I think some of the early names are the #1 options, which is why you see us "back" to Broja.

Just a reminder to everyone that none of us are privy to the inner workings of recruitment at Everton FC, nor are any blag Twitter 'journalists'. As such, it's best to not let it bother you until September 1st, when Shane Long rocks up at Finch Farm.
Dare I say better than what we have got?

Status
Not open for further replies.