Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, happy to be corrected, i think hed be a great signing. surprised they are letting him go. Very solid investment, imagine half the league would be in for him though.
It does seem a bit surprising given that nobody seems to know what is happening with Mendy (not likely to play again I wouldn't think) so they will be short in the LB area. However as others have said Zinchenko is not really a LB he just fills in there for City. They also have to pay for Haaland's wages somehow so I would imagine a few might get sold.

2 years on his deal. Rumour is £10-15mil i think which is a massive bargain.
Could also play wing back if frank wants to play 3 CB’s. Better than mykolenko going forward and mykolenko would be a quite good left CB in 3, because of his defensive qualities

If you’re measuring wingers on goals then every single one in the world is better than ours.

I suppose Richarlison might be a winger and does ok.

I mean I'm not measuring every winger on goals. It was more just a comment that I dont think Eze and Olise have been the successes people suggest. Theyve done ok, but the championship to the PL is still a step up.

Be made up with Zinchenko. You can see from the few times Delph plays he just has that little extra touch and composure that comes from years working with Pep, so Zinchenko would bring the same as a replacement in CM, plus we need options on the left. If the 343 persists Myko at LCB and Zinchenko at LM would be a good combo.

Suspect bigger clubs will want him so not getting hopes up but maybe Myko can work his magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back