Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scottish girls >

slow-smile-mood.gif

They'll probably lob a transfer ban on us at this rate.

I'd actually prefer we did most of our dealings outside of the domestic market. There is no value for money for one and I'm sick of overpaying for junk.

I think there can be value, but you csnt go round like billy big wad the lottery winner. I'd like to see us target the championship a bit more.

2 Centre backs
2 Central Midfielders
1 Striker (2 if DCL goes)

Is the minimum requirement and all should be first team players not squad players.

Say bye to:

Tosun
Delph
Gomes
JJK
Holgate
Rondon
DCL

2 Centre backs
2 Central Midfielders
1 Striker (2 if DCL goes)

Is the minimum requirement and all should be first team players not squad players.

Say bye to:

Tosun
Delph
Gomes
JJK
Holgate
Rondon
DCL
Dont see us buying 2 CBs, think 1 at most, 2 CMs seems about right and 1 attacking player.

But it will all depend on Outs.

I think there can be value, but you csnt go round like billy big wad the lottery winner. I'd like to see us target the championship a bit more.
We should definitely swerve the bigger clubs cast offs which normally cost a premium and they normally come with a big ego.

Young hungry players who haven't already made a name for themselves yet.

Gilmor Gallagher and Broja I wouldn’t be surprised us going for, 1 being a loan.
Gallagher would be the dream.

Raphina
Sarr
Pope
Cornet
Philips

Few decent players there going down to the Championship this summer potentially.

Seen rumours on twitter of Pickford being a target for both Spurs and Utd this summer.

£55-60 million to one of them with Pope coming in for £20 million if they drop wouldn't be a disaster if we wanted to keep Richy/DCL. Pickford the better keeper but we wouldn't be signing an upgrade regardless and Pope is decent /Burnley will sell as they'll be in trouble if they drop.
Id be very upset if we sold Pickford and signed Pope.

Aside from the daftness of it, he doesnt exactly fit with Lampards "enjoy the ball" mantra.

I've had a think about it and i'd be after....

Max Aarons (Norwich)
Joao Pedro (Watford)
Hassane Kamara (Watford)
Nathan Collins (Burnley)
Joe Gelhardt (Leeds)
Raphinha (Leeds)
Kalvin Phillips (Leeds)

This is why...

Pickford
Patterson Mina Godfrey Mykolenko
Phillips
Iwobi Dele
Raphinha DCL Richarlison

Begovic
Aarons Collins Holgate Kamara
Davies

Doucoure *u23 player
Gordon Gelhardt Joao-Pedro

Dont see us buying 2 CBs, think 1 at most, 2 CMs seems about right and 1 attacking player.

I think Mina will go so if we only buy one and he gets injured we are back to relying on Keane/Holgate/Godfrey again.
I would say we need a replacement for Mina and an upgrade for the 3 i mentioned.

I think Mina will go so if we only buy one and he gets injured we are back to relying on Keane/Holgate/Godfrey again.
I would say we need a replacement for Mina and an upgrade for the 3 i mentioned.
We do, but dont see us doing it all in 1 window, scoring goals was our main issue this season, sure our defenders didnt help, but think Fronk will focus on the attacking aspect.

Reactions: JLW

I don't think we will do the amount of business others are thinking.
I can easily see, 1 starting CB with the rest sold or fighting it out to partner them.
Can easily see Holgate play at RB if Patterson isn't ready for the start of the season.

Midfield. Probs 1 starter, probs a playmaker. Iwobi has given us some breathing space there and saved us some money.
Up front, probs 1 again to replace whoever goes. 2 if they both go. Also depends what's happening with Simms and Dobbin, and where Alli actually plays.
Goalie only if Pickford goes.

I just don't see wholesale buying. It will be slow and steady.

Status
Not open for further replies.